DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
-Suitable for MAVIC PRO & MAVIC PRO PLATINUM
-Impressive Noise Reduction
8331F Quick-Release Low-Noise Propellers CW CCW for DJI Mavic Pro Platinum (Pair)
Get It Now, Pay Later
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Free Delivery Nationwide On Orders Over R1999
Collect Safely Instore
Add ADK Repair & Maintenance Plan
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone has crash protection and is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Wheather you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
The 2pcs 8331F Quick-Release Low-Noise Propellers CW CCW for DJI Mavic Pro Platinum propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance. When used with the Mavic Pro Platinum, up to 4dB (60%) of aircraft noise is lowered during take off and landing. Noise reduction and flight time are also enhanced when used with the Mavic Pro, but not as much.
Package Dimensions- 0.79 x 0.79 x 0.39 inches
Item Weight- 2.89 ounces
Item model number- 758762745928
Manufacturer recommended age- 12 years and up
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer- No
Mfg Recommended age-m12 year and up
Manufacturer- XSD MODEL
1pcs x CW Propellers
1pcs x CCW Propellers
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: