DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
CZI FT10 Spitfire
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
- A high-power green laser-aiding system to “point where to hit” - There is no need to adjust the camera during operation, simply adjust the aircraft’s position based on the actual flame effect, locking the target when the fire is sprayed.
- Adjustable Direction Sprinkler - After initial positioning via the aircraft camera and visible green laser, there’s no need to alter the aircraft’s attitude; the nozzle’s direction can be precisely adjusted to clear any obstructions.
- Gasification ignition head, built for windy environments - With a high-voltage arc to ignite the vapourised alcohol fuel-air mix, the system improves ignition success rate in windy conditions.
- Nozzle valve - Achieves instant fuel cutoff, eliminating fuel dripping issues. Quick-disconnect fuel tanks for efficient ash removal and increased productivity.
- Powered by single-use compressed carbon dioxide - The replacement of the high-voltage electric pump improves the aircraft’s endurance, allowing hassle-free operation. It also assures a completely anaerobic safe environment within the system.
- An adjustable pressure system ensures that flame distance can be customized for diverse and challenging application scenarios.
- The aircraft’s operational weight is ≤3.1kg and does not obstruct the aircraft sensor. This guarantees battery life stability, doesn’t interfere with the aircraft sensor, and ensures secure and stable flight.
- Independent control box system, easy to maintain and upgrade.
|785mm Length X128mm Width X230mm High
|FT10 (EMPTY): 1.9kg
Full fuel :3.1kg
|High voltage pulse ignition
|Adjustable range of nozzle angle
|Tilt ±15° Horizontal ±20°
|Laser Visual Aiming
|Adjustable from 3 meters to 7 meters (no wind)
|DJI M300 RTK
|DJI UAV Link
|Single continuous working time ≥ 50S
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
CZI FT10 Spitfire Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: