DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
CZI GL300 Spotlight
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
This high-powered super bright Spotlight is compatible with DJI Matrice 300 RTK by DJI SDK, controlled and operated by DJI Pilot, being easy to install, just as installing a DJI Zemuse gimbal.
These high-power spots contain 7 LED chips with a power of 300W, 30000 LM.
This is the most powerful reflector for the DJI Matrix 300 drone so far.
Spots with 3-axis gimbal, like a Zenmuse DJI camera, which can be easily controlled by the DJI Pilot application, plug-and-play.
From a height of 100M, the reflector covers more than 5,300 m2.
The optical lens group is used to design a clearer and brighter beam at a 45-degree angle to meet a wider range of lighting needs.
The standardized design of the fast-release interface can be mounted on various drones in the industry and can be matched with linked drone systems.
DJI SkyPort V2.0 interface, payload with DJI SDK, compatible with DJI Matrix 300 RTK.
In flash mode, the instant lumen can reach 50,000. It can meet the needs of night patrol, surveillance, emergency rescue missions, and other night operations carried out by the emergency and public security departments.
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
CZI GL300 Spotlight Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: