DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
CZI MP140 Digital Broadcast System
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
MP140 digital voice broadcasting system
Built-in micro camera Strong sound disperse function
MP140 is a special UAV Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD), the highest sound volume can reach to 140dB, the farthest sound reaching to distance of
more than 1000 meters, in the effective coverage area, it sounds clearly to the object of broadcasting. With strong penetration, it can effectively transmit voice information to the target, can carry out a wide range of aerial broadcast announcement, suitable
for large-scale exercises, rescue scenarios broadcast command and dispatch. With strong sound disperse mode, it can be used for strong sound
expulsion in mass events and strong sound bird disperse in airports and other scenes.
Maximum broadcasting volume
Effective Long Sound Distance
Built-in HD Camera
Pitch angles while broadcasting
Effective Broadcasting Result
Maximum volume up to 140dB
Sound pressure up to 120dB at 10m
Effective sound broadcasting
Multiple broadcasting modes
Record file loop playing
Memory audio file playing
Built-in Micro Gimbal Camera
Tri-Axis Anti-Vibration Micro Gimbal
1080P HD Camera
0-90° tilt adjustment
Quick release adapter
Efficient heat dissipation and triple
protection design (waterproof, dustproof, shockproof)
Size 225 X 272 X 223mm
Maximum power 200W
Rated voltage 48V
Operating temperature : -20 degree centigrade to +40 degree centigrade
DJI SkyPoartV2.0 (connected to DJI Matrix M300 RTK), Or quick mount/release ring set for other drone. Communication link DJI drone link
Pitch angle 0-90 degree
Audio recording upload
Audio file playing
Text to speech (supports many dialects)
Background music (automatic avoiding)
Audio format mp3/wav/m4a/flac/aac
Control end UAV control / APP
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
CZI MP140 Digital Broadcast System Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: