DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
CZI TK300 Tethering Power System
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
TK300 Tethered system for DJI M300 Drone, it is the world’s first portable tethered power station, weight only 28lb, backpackable, easy to use, quick deployment, single-person can be carried on the back, protection class IP54. Intelligent function monitoring and display.
The DJI M300 drone tethered system can converts single-phase or three-phase AC power into DC high voltage, and transmits it to the onboard power supply through a high-performance nickel alloy power supply cable to continuously supply power to the drone. Combined with the use of backup batteries, it can achieve a max of 24 hours of continuous operation on the basis of ensuring a safe flight.
The TK300 tethered system includes two parts, the on-board power supply which installs on the drone, and the manual-automatic integrated ground power station. Among them, the manual and automatic winding machines integrate ground power supply, high-performance power supply cables, and automatic winch devices. The highly integrated ground power supply system not only provides portability, but also ensures that the automatic winding functions of 100-meter cables can be quickly executed, and can also reduce the impact and bending of the cable, which is a protective cable.
- Tethered system compatible with DJI Matrice 300 RTK
- Portable, Backpackable, only 13Kg,
- IP54 protection class,
- easy to use, quick deployment.
- manual-automatic integrated winch system
- Voltage and current overload protection
- Intelligent real-time monitoring of system working status.
- Safe and efficient.
|TK300 Drone End
|134mm x 92mm x 97mm
|IP Protection Rating:
|TK300 Ground End
|560mm x 390mm x 260mm
|Mode of transport:
|Backpack or handheld
|Rated input voltage:
|IP Protection Rating:
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
CZI TK300 Tethering Power System Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: