DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
- DATALINK PRO is a highly magnetic interference resistant wireless datalink that supports the DJI D-RTK.
- Altitude Accuracy
- Ultimate Reliability
- Precision Positioning
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide On Orders Over R1999
Collect Safely Instore
Add ADK Repair & Maintenance Plan
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone has crash protection and is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Wheather you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
DJI RTK for Optimised Accuracy & Reliability
The DJI D-RTK GNSS is a high-precision navigation and positioning system for DJI A3 flight controllers. Using dynamic differential technology, the system offers centimetre-level accurate 3D positioning. This makes the D-RTK more efficient than current barometer, compass and GPS systems.
Precise positioning of as little as one centimetre vertically and horizontally is possible thanks to DJI’s dynamic differential technology featured in this DJI RTK GNSS for A3. This pinpoint accuracy allows you to create repeatable flight routes that feedback reliable visual data which can prove to be essential in commercial and industrial scenarios.
Accurate Altitude with RTK
Existing barometer systems featured in most modern SUAs can be affected negatively by altitude discrepancies when dealing with fluctuations in airflow, i.e. during take-off, while braking, or after longer flights. This can disrupt a drone’s flight and introduce anomalous data that could ruin a workflow. The precision of the DJI D-RTK’s altitude calculations reduces potential variations to within a single centimetre, ensuring that you gather highly reliable data.
The D-RTK’s dual antennas formulate heading references which provide significantly more accuracy than is possible with systems than rely on single compass sensors. Removing the dependence on a compass means that the system is also more resistant to magnetic interference (e.g. from metallic structures and high voltage power lines), allowing for more accurate flights in challenging environments.
An All-in-One RTK System
This system has been specifically designed to work with DJI’s A3 flight controllers over DATALINK PRO. The D-RTK offers a comprehensive solution for a range of industrial applications. Supported by DJI GO and DJI Assistant 2, the D-RTK provides a seamless connection to the DJI Ground Station* for accurate, repeatable flight paths ideal for surveying, agriculture and aerial inspection.
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: