DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
DJI Matrice 200 V2 Drone
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
Please note that pricing for this item is only available on request. Please contact us for quotation.Please CONTACT US
QUICK OVERVIEW of Dji Matrice 200 V2
- The M200 Series drones fold down in a snap and unfold just as quickly. Gimbal mounting plates and aircraft arms stay mounted during transportation so that you’re ready to fly within minutes.
- The M200 drone is the first DJI drone with the DJI AirSense system, enhancing airspace safety. The DJI AirSense system includes a built-in ADS-B receiver which provides the operator with real-time information about nearby manned aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. AirSense enables safer and more efficient use of airspace, particularly in locations where other manned aircraft may be operating.
- Up to 38 Minutes of Flight Time
- Up to 13.5lb Maximum Takeoff Weight
DJI M200 V2 Endure and Adapt
The DJI Matrice 200 V2 is a powerful industrial-grade flight platform with world-class agility and speed, redundant barometers and IMUs for maximum reliability and smart flight features that make capturing complex shots easy.
The second generation of the popular Matrice 200 Series retains its durable design, simple setup and easy configurability while upgrading key systems for improved flight performance and adding flight safety and data security features.
The new Matrice 200 Series V2 has new and improved features, designed for professionals across industries who are ready to transform their daily operations with a versatile platform. These features include:
- FPV Camera for the pilot
- Anti-collision Beacon
- Discreet mode for operations
- Mobile SDK Compatibility
- DJI Skyport Compatibility
- OcuSync 2.0 system
- AES-256 Encryption
- DJI AirSense
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
DJI Matrice 200 V2 Drone Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: