DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
DJI-MATRICE 300 RTK OSDK EXP MOD
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
The OSDK expansion module can attach a Manifold 2 onto the Matrice 300 RTK platform, and offers standard adapter interfaces to allow connection with various onboard computing platforms.
Compatible with the M300 RTK and Manifold 2.
Converts interfaces on the M300 RTK OSDK to standard interfaces such as USB Type-A, UART serial port and XT30 power output, to allow for connection with onboard computing platforms.
Can be used with the single upward gimbal to meet the needs of more scenarios.
When mounted onto the M300 RTK, the module can be put into the safety transport case while attached to the drone, ensuring easier storage.
This module converts the M300 RTK OSDK interfaces to standard interfaces such as USB Type-A, UART serial ports and XT30 power plugs, to allow connection with onboard computing platforms. The module is not designed with dust-proof or water-proof capabilities.
Please assemble according to the instructions in he User Manual before use. Fore more information, please visit https://developer.dji.com.
Bracket A (upper) x 2
Bracket B (left) x 1
Bracket C (right) x 1
Bracket D (reinforcing rib) x 3
Bracket connection block x 4
OSDK adapter plate module x 1
USB cable (with two type-A ports) x 1
XT30 power cable x 1
Wire clip x 3
Foot pad x 3
Hand screw x 5
Screw A (M1.6) x 15
Screw B (M2.0) x 5
Screw C (M3.0) x 5
Screw D (M1.6 step) x 3
Screwdriver kit x 1
As-assembled size: 200 x 120 x 40 mm
Matrice M300 RTK
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
DJI-MATRICE 300 RTK OSDK EXP MOD Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: