DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
Add ADK Repair & Maintenance Plan
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone has crash protection and is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Wheather you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
DJI Phantom 3 Battery (pre-owned)
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide On Orders Over R1999
Collect Safely Instore
These DJI Phantom 3 batteries are in good condition.
Max 23 minute flight time.
The new generation DJI Intelligent Flight Battery is a 4480mAh, 15.2V LiPo4s battery that is specifically designed for the Phantom 3 series, enabling optimal performance. Supporting up to 23 minutes of flight time, the battery also has built-in sensors and bright LEDs that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time.
- High capacity for up to 23 minutes of flight time
- Four LEDS display both the status and the remaining power of the battery
- Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
- Smart charge/discharge functionality helps protect your battery
- Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
- Updated specifically for the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advanced
Charging the Battery
- Batteries must be charged using a DJI approved adapter. DJI takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using a non-DJI charger. Never leave the battery unattended during charging. Do not charge the battery near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces such as carpet or wood.
- Do not charge battery immediately after flight, because the battery temperature may be too high. Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature. The battery cannot be charged outside of the temperature range of 0℃-40℃.
- Charge and discharge the battery completely once every 20 charge/discharge cycles. Discharge the battery until there is less than 8% power or until it can no longer be turned on, then recharge it to the maximum capacity. This power cycling procedure will optimize the battery life.
- Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery into regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations of batteries.
- If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance.
- Capacity: 4480mAh
- Battery Type: LiPo 4S
- Voltage: 15.2V
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
DJI Phantom 3 Battery (pre-owned) Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team