DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
DJI RC is a remote controller that delivers an exceptional operating experience for DJI drones. With a lightweight body, FHD display, and ultra-long battery life, it also features new dual-spring control sticks for more comfortable flying and supports the advanced DJI O3+ video transmission technology.  With its powerful functionality, aerial creation is more convenient than ever.
Video Transmission Technology
When used with drones that support O3+ transmission, like DJI Mavic 3,  DJI RC can provide low-latency HD 1080p/60fps live feeds with a max transmission range of 15 km  for smoother control and safer flight.
Light, Compact, Powerful
Thanks to its innovative design, the antennas of DJI RC pack excellent performance in a smaller body that is built into the RC itself. The new hardware design further reduces the size of DJI RC, resulting in a weight of just 390 grams. 
The built-in 5.5-inch FHD screen supports long-lasting brightness of up to 700 nits.
4-Hour Ultra-Long Runtime
DJI RC’s new design enables use for up to four hours on a full charge. 
That gives you enough battery to shoot at multiple locations on a single charge.
Highlights in Detail
DJI RC is equipped with dual-spring control sticks for a smoother and more precise control experience.
Get Started Fast to Seize Any Moment
With a built-in screen, DJI RC can directly link with your drone after powering on without connecting to a smartphone, allowing you to start shooting right away.
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
DJI RC Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: