DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
DJI Z15 Wingsland Gimbal Spotlight for M300RTK
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
The long-awaited DJI Z15 Spotlight has finally arrived! The Z15 Gimbal Spotlight is designed from DJI’s Payload SDK (PSDK) program in collaboration with Wingsland. The spotlight is fully joined into a 3-axis equilibrated gimbal. The Spotlight features a gigantic 10,200 lumen output and can give light output up to 500 feet in distance. This payload has been designed and is adequate for public safety, search & rescue, private security, and other mission-critical night operations with the DJI Matrice 200 series. Built on DJI’s PSDK SkyPort, the Spotlight has full, native support with the DJI Pilot App for remote control of the Spotlight from the ground. Add a DJI Matrice 200 Spotlight to your UAS today and light it up!
Features of the Z15 Spotlight:
-Fully integrated gimbal system, no wiring or additional batteries/power needed
-Cooperative with Matrice 300, Matrice 200 V1 and V2 Series aircrafts
-Three operating modes
-10,200 lumen output via a 48 watt LED system
-Forced air cooling system to avert overheating
-Excellent temperature protection
-DJI Pilot App native support
-Given the Spotlight’s magnificent bright output at 10,200 lumens, law enforcement, emergency response, private security, firefighters, and beyond can easily and simply light up a scene at night or in lowlight conditions.
Three Operating Modes:
The Spotlight features three operating modes for various operating needs and conditions that can be controlled from the DJI Pilot App. The three operating modes incorporate Always On, Flashing and SOS.
Air Cooling System & Excellent Protection:
A Spotlight this bright is sure to give a lot of heat. Wingsland in collaboration with DJI have added a built-in forced air cooling system which help to ensure that the Spotlight in operating in or as closed to it’s perfect temperature collection by evaporating heat away from the Spotlight’s internal structure. In addition, an excellent protection system will help avert overheating by automatically adjusting the Spotlight’s output level when the internal temperature level exceeds 194°F (90°C).
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
DJI Z15 Wingsland Gimbal Spotlight for M300RTK Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: