DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
DJI Zenmuse XT S
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
Capture detailed thermal imagery using the Zenmuse XT S. It’s high thermal sensitivity and resolution enable users across industries such as firefighting, search and rescue, and infrastructure inspection to see beyond their vision and make critical decisions quickly based on accurate insights.
Professional Thermal Imaging Solution
The weather-resistant Zenmuse XT S is your new go-to tool for capturing high-definition thermal imagery in both JPEG (640×512) and R-JPEG (640×512).
Select an area to view the lowest, highest, and average temperatures.
Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
Capture details from a safe distance with the 2x and 4x digital zoom while maintaining a situational overview.
Visualize a specific band of temperatures to find what’s important. Choose from different modes, including Search People, Search Fire, or Custom, to identify the target subject quickly and accurately.
Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range.
Images captured by the XT S are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
DJI Zenmuse XT S Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: