DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
FLIR DUO PRO
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
FLIR DUO PRO
The ultimate drone thermal imaging solution is here. The new FLIR Duo Pro R combines a high resolution, radiometric thermal imager, 4K color camera, and a full suite of on-board sensors to bring you the most powerful dual-sensor imaging solution in the world for small commercial drones. Capture actionable data around the clock with Duo Pro R.
TOP-OF-THE-LINE DRONE IMAGING
With two live video output options – analog video, or digital video over micro-HDMI – pilots can switch between thermal and color imagers in flight, or view them both in picture-in-picture mode, and select MSX® blended imagery, all while recording video and stills on two microSD cards.
BUILT-IN SENSOR SUITE FOR IMAGE GEO-TAGGING
Its on-board sensor suite makes Duo Pro R a self-contained airborne mapping package. Fully integrated GPS receiver, IMU, magnetometer, and barometer provide all the data needed to create accurate orthomosaics from an airborne platform without integrating to external flight controllers.
EASY TO CONFIGURE & INTEGRATE
Easy configuration over Bluetooth with the FLIR UAS app for iOS and Android lets pilots easily configure Duo Pro R before takeoff. Set color palettes, image optimization features, configure PWM inputs and MAVLink interface and start recording all without lugging a computer to the field.
FLIR DUO PRO R FEATURES
High resolution thermal and 4K color imagers integrated into a single powerful, convenient package.
MULTIPLE DISPLAY OPTIONS
Select the video source you want – visible, thermal with MSX, or picture-in-picture.
With a wide power input range of 5-26VDC and ready analog or HDMI digital video outputs, Duo Pro R can be made to fit almost any drone.
Fully integrated GPS, IMU, magnetometer, and barometer embed all the metadata in still images needed to create accurate maps.
Configure and control the camera in the air with up to three PWM inputs, or interface to MAVLink devices.
Records digital thermal video and stills to two dedicated on-board microSD cards.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Duo Pro R
- Integration Cable
- Bench Cable
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
- Includes GPS antenna
- Includes (2) 64GB microSD cards
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
FLIR DUO PRO Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: