DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
FLIR VUE PRO
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
FLIR VUE PRO
Designed for professional use, FLIR Vue Pro is more than a thermal camera, it is a thermal measurement instrument and data recorder that adds tremendous value to your sUAS operations and services.
Vue Pro records 8-bit digital video in MJPEG or H.264 formats and 14-bit still imagery to a removable micro-SD card so you won’t lose any of your data to transmission loss. Imagery is saved to the micro-SD card and can be retrieved either from the card or by plugging the camera into a USB cable, where your computer will see it as a storage device.
MAVLINK INTEGRATION & CAMERA CONTROL
In addition to MAVLink compatibility for automated image capture and image geo-tagging, the same Accessory Port connection gives you access to two camera controls over PWM commands, so you can select color palettes, start and stop recording, or trigger the camera’s e-zoom in-flight from your radio controller.
EASY TO CONFIGURE
Vue Pro comes with a built-in, low-power Bluetooth module, so you can easily configure your camera with our custom iOS or Android apps before you take off. Change color palettes, set your image optimization features, configure your PWM inputs, and start recording all without lugging a computer to the field.
FLIR VUE PRO FEATURES
Drone Thermal Imaging
Imagery optimized for airborne operations in a wide variety of environment
Easy Installation Accepts
5VDC input power and outputs analogue video
Easy Set-up & Configuration
Mobile app (iOS and Android) and built-in Bluetooth makes camera set-up a snap
Records digital thermal video and stills to an onboard microSD card
Configure and control the camera in the air with up to four PWM inputs
Trigger automated image capture and geo-tag images for mapping & survey missions
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
FLIR VUE PRO Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: