DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
Geoslam ZEB Horizon
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
A handheld LiDAR scanner, suitable for drone mapping applications as well as indoor use. This powerful tool helps make the mapping process simple. With a range of 100m, the ZEB Horizon is great for outdoor use including spaces where features are positioned further apart.
Lightweight and rugged, simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process giving you the most accurate information you need to make the most important decisions. The ZEB Horizon is a complete 3D scanning solution for accurate, high quality and professional results.
The ZEB Horizon is as flexible as you are. Use handheld or pair with one of our many mounting options. Take your ZEB to the skies by mounting to a UAV or reach those difficult places with the cradle or pole.
Key features :
- Lightweight and compact for easy deployment
- 300,000 scanner points per second – conduct quality scans in less time
- 3D scanning with a survey grade relative accuracy of up to 6mm dependent on the environment
- 100m range
- Rotating LiDAR sensor for the widest field of view
- Use outdoors, indoors or underground. Mount it to a drone, a backpack or a vehicle.
- No additional positioning sensors required
- No need for GPS
- Uses powerful SLAM technology – perfect for mobile mapping
- See intensity values
- Flight plan according to the area, features and overlap
- Processing on site – data quality and coverage check
- Georeferencing possibility – checkerboard, spheres, white lines etc.
- Camera availability – Use the GeoSLAM ecosystem for point cloud colouring and mesh creation
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Geoslam ZEB Horizon Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: