DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
QBASE 3D – C2 MISSION SOFTWARE
Thanks to QBase 3D, all mission relevant steps from planning to execution can be carried out intuitively by a single person. QBase 3D automatically generates efficient flight paths after the flight area and the mission parameters have been defined with a few clicks. It is also possible to launch Vector or Scorpion without having planned a mission beforehand in order to be operational quickly.
Our self-developed software allows you to dynamically adjust the mission in flight to mark targets on the map or in video before, during or after the mission, to show or detect critical points.
QBase 3D records the full mission on the GCS (including video and aircraft data) and replays it at any time, while recording is continued. The software supports the operator with warnings when the aircraft is about to exceed its limits. Overwriting them is always possible if the mission requires it – Just fly.
GIMBAL PAYLOAD – INTELLIGENCE IN THE SKY
In order to provide relevant intelligence for better decision making, we integrate high-value sensors with powerful optics while keeping size and weight at a minimum. The result is state-of-the-art stability combined with unmatched robustness.
Thanks to its modular concept, the front section of Vector & Scorpion can be equipped with different payloads.
MESH IP ENCRYPTED DATA LINK
Radio communication, which meets the requirements of modern applications, especially in the military sector, today requires more range, data throughput and reliability than ever before. Self-healing, digital link management and automatic rerouting are no longer just options. They are a must. That is why Quantum-Systems uses a state of the art encrypted mesh IP link which delivers unprecedented performance never seen before in challenging environments.
The data link hardware consists of a robust handheld unit on the ground and an OEM module onboard the UAV. Sector antennas can boost the range to 25+ km. No tracking antenna or moving parts are necessary.
This setup enables an 128/256 bit AES encrypted 10+Mbit data stream and up to 25+ km (sector antennas) video and command & control range.
The hardware is optimized for tactical applications and comes in rugged, IP 67 rated casings. It uses sophisticated MIMO mesh network technology. The data link control is fully integrated into QBase 3D including link and power management.
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Quantum Systems Scorpion Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: