DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
Beginning with the Trinity’s initial iteration in 2017, Quantum Systems has laid the groundwork for an eVTOL UAS that is both highly effective and reasonably priced without sacrificing functionality.
The Trinity F90+ takes advantage of this platform and enhances a number of features to give professional users even more functionality at a great value, yielding a strong return on investment.
More survey data in less time.
Whether in the agricultural sector, in the mining business or when inspecting industrial plants and construction progress, more data can be recorded in shorter time than it was previously possible with conventional systems.
The Trinity F90+ demonstrates its range advantage in comparison to classic multicopters and other fixed-wing drones due to the longer flight time and covers up to 20 times larger areas. The larger the area to be covered, the more attractive the use of the Trinity F90+ gets.
QBase 3D – Mission Planning. Flight Monitoring & Data Post-Processing
QBase 3D is the most convenient platform to plan aerial survey missions with Quantum-Systems UAS.
It automatically generates efficient flight paths after the observation areas and the mission parameters have been defined with just a few clicks. This allows the operator to be up and flying within no-time, saving valuable resources.
You are in complete control. QBase 3D provides accurate information on aircraft and mission status to ensure flight safety and mission success.
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Quantum Systems Trinity F90Plus Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: