DJI AUTHORISED RETAIL STORE
Certified repairs centre
After sales Support
We Offer Custom Service and Maintenance Plans
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Whether you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
SanDisk Extreme Pro microSD 64GB + SD Adapter 200MB/s Read, 90MB/s Write
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide
Collect Safely Instore
Capture more fast action and record more Full HD or 4K UHD video with your DJI camera drones and Osmo Series. The SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-I Cards are built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions. Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. Storage capacities from 32GB to 64GB expand your device’s memory and let you record 4K UHD video.
Compatible with DJI camera drones and Osmo series.
Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, waterproof, shockproof, and x-ray proof.
Delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback.
Meets the new UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD.
Transfer faster with reading speeds up to 200MB/s and write speed up to 90MB/s.
For aftersales service please visit: https://africadronekings.co.za/
microSD Card × 1
SD Adapter × 1
Read Speed: up to 200MB/s
Write Speed: up to 90MB/s
Video Speed: C10, U3, V30, A2
Form Factor: microSDXC (64GB)
- Mavic Mini
- Mavic 2 Series
- Mavic AirMavic Pro Series
- DJI Digital FPV System
- DJI FPV Goggles
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- Phantom Series
- Inspire Series
- Osmo Pocket
- Osmo Action
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
SanDisk Extreme Pro microSD 64GB + SD Adapter 200MB/s Read, 90MB/s Write Product Inquiry
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: